Our credit card provider recently informed us they will no longer be supporting the Visa Go Paperless functionality starting next month. Because we know how important online access is to manage your CVF Visa credit card, we worked behind the scenes to launch the CVF Visa Credit Card Portal, an all-new platform with very similar capabilities. This communication is to prepare you for the upcoming change and to outline what you will need to do to re-register your CVF Visa credit card.
- Log-in to online banking at www.mycvf.org
- Go to the CARD SERVICES tab
- Click on CVF Visa Credit Card Portal (you will leave CVF online banking in a new tab)
- First-time users will need to ENROLL (using PRIMARY CARDHOLDER INFORMATION)
- Click ENROLL, then click Continue
- Accept the Terms & Conditions by clicking the box at the bottom of the page and Next
- Enter your entire CVF Visa credit card number
- Complete the remaining authentication data details
- Enter your Profile information
- Enter your Profile Setting, including your new user name and password
- Once completed, click SUBMIT
Once inside the CVF Visa Credit Card Portal, you will see your pending and posted transactions, available credit, due date, and when your next payment is due. Additionally, you will have access to the tools and resources to best manage your CVF Visa from within this portal, including locking your card, reporting a lost/stolen card, payment activity, and previous statements.
After enrolling in the CVF Visa Credit Card Portal, you can access it from our website, from within online banking (under CARD SERVICES), or by bookmarking the login screen after enrolling. Keep in mind, you will be required to enter your username and password to access the CVF Visa Portal. For security purposes, the CVF Visa Portal will lock your profile after three (3) incorrect attempts to access the portal. You will be able to re-attempt to log-in after 3:00 a.m. the following day.
For additional credit card assistance, please give our Contact Center a call at 734-432-0212 and a member of the team will assist you.