A personalized, digital banking experience going beyond traditional online and mobile banking allowing you to manage your money for the moments that matter most. With our suite of digital banking tools, you can be more connected for a confident financial future because they are designed to fit seamlessly with how you live your life. Available on any device, we make it easy to check your account balance, transfer funds, and view account history. You can even set up account aggregation, schedule loan payments from CVF or other financial institutions, establish budgets and goals, and so much more!
Plus, as a member with online banking, you have access to your credit score any time you log in! And, best of all, My Credit Score is a free service offered by CVF Credit Union and powered by SavvyMoney®. With one click, you can check your credit score, view your credit report, and get up-to-date credit monitoring notifications. You can also find out what affects your score, how you can save money, and how to improve your score or rebuild your credit. Learn more today!
Have questions about mobile banking?
We have created easy to understand explainer videos designed to address many of the pressing questions and concerns related to mobile banking. Check them out today!
Take care of your daily banking needs
- Transfer money just one time, in the future or make repeating transfers
- Get alerts when your balance is low or your card is used and stay on top of your accounts
- Set advanced card controls like dollar limits to keep spending in check and prevent transactions that don’t match your settings
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere — right from your phone
- Start a secure chat conversation to get answers about your account
Send money, pay bills… keep track of it all
- Send money to people you know immediately and for free
- View and pay bills anywhere, anytime, all in one place
- Track your payment history and follow all your transactions in real time
- Get helpful email or text reminders when payments are due
Your budget… created, managed, monitored
- See current financial positions in easy-to-understand charts
- Get insights and suggestions for staying on track
- Organize your spending into categories
- Connect your accounts to more than 20,000 other financial institutions
- Search and export transactions to other software solutions
Go green with secure statement delivery
- eStatements make life better and are a safe and effective way to receive your account statements and help the environment.
- Skipping the mailbox, look in your inbox.
- Enrolling is quick and easy and can be done from within the online banking portal or mobile app.
- Learn more today!
For more information email email@example.com or call us at 734-432-0212. Would you like us to help you customize your settings? Stop by our office and talk with a digital banking specialist.
- Visit the our Registration page
- Complete the authentication questions, such as account number, social security number, date of birth
- You will be sent a secure access code to complete registration
- Answer security questions and establish your user name and password
NOTE: Joint members are encouraged to create their own user name and password using their personal information (account number, date of birth, etc.) and authentication questions
Web browsers you visit often will remember (cache) certain things such as logos, images, and content. This may cause a problem in your Digital Banking session. If you are experiencing difficulties or receiving error messages, you may need to clear your cache and cookies.