Whether you are in the market for a new home or want to refinance a current mortgage, CVF Credit Union offers a complete package of mortgage loan financing options.
>>GRAB YOUR CLOSING CREDIT! We are excited to offer members a $1,000 closing credit* on new mortgages with CVF Credit Union! Get started today with a pre-approval by reaching out directly to Joann or applying online!
With mortgage loan rates still relatively low, now is an excellent time to lock in your rate before you shop. Our experienced mortgage loan professionals are ready to take you through the entire process to:
- Offer home financing options that best meet your needs
- Make the best offer when there are multiple bids
- Understand the costs associated with home financing
- Recognize the difference between home inspections and home appraisals
- Walk you through the mortgage financing process
- Here for you – every step of the way!
Don’t delay… visit our Home Loan Portal for information about our current rates and home financing options or contact your personal mortgage loan officer at CVF today at (734) 432-0212 extension 3.
Not a member? Join today!
The calculators on this website are being provided for educational purposes only. The results are estimates based on information you provide and may not reflect actual results. The results of the calculations are not a promise or guarantee of a member’s eligibility or terms for a specific product or service. CVF Credit Union is not responsible for the content, results, or accuracy of the information on the calculators. The calculations are hypothetical examples designed to illustrate the impact compounding can have. The examples are not representative of any investment class or specific security.
* Closing credit is a limited time offer for new mortgages to CVF. Minimum mortgage of $100,000. Must meet membership eligibility, underwriting criteria, and close on new mortgage with CVF Credit Union by June 30, 2024. $1,000 will be applied toward closing costs. No substitutions.
From Our Members…
“If you want to save money on a home loan or a refinance go to Catholic Vantage. If you want to waste your hard earned money go elsewhere. Read the fine print on total cost of loan.”
– Doug, longtime member
“I used Catholic Vantage for my mortgage and worked with Joann. She was extremely helpful and always available to answer my questions. I highly recommend!”
– Maria, current member