Take full advantage of all CVF Credit Union has to offer you. Our top priority is to make you feel like family at every step of the process. Our personable and highly professional team make it easy to open an account and are here for you and your family in every way.
At this time, we are excited to welcome anyone who resides, works, worships, or attends school in any of the following Michigan counties: Barry, Branch, Calhoun, Clinton, Eaton, Genesee, Gratiot, Hillsdale, Huron, Ingham, Ionia, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Kent, Lapeer, Lenawee, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Montcalm, Oakland, Saginaw, Sanilac, Shiawassee, St. Clair, St. Joseph, Tuscola, Washtenaw, and Wayne.
To open a new account today, schedule an appointment at (734) 432-0212.
Here is what we require to open a new membership:
- Current, valid government issued identification from the state of Michigan verifying name, address, and date of birth.
- Social security number
- $5.00 minimum deposit in your account
- All owners must be eligible for membership
- Current valid, government issued identification from the state of Michigan for all owners / signers verifying name, address and date of birth. Social security number for all signers.
- Current valid business documents and EIN number assignment letter from the IRS