When it comes to consolidating your debt into low, manageable, monthly payments, we have the options you need to get and stay on track.
Reset Your Debt Loan
Have your post-holiday bills started to pile up? If you need quick cash to consolidate and get control of your debt, take advantage low monthly payments with our Reset Your Debt Loan. Perfect to consolidate bills, pay unexpected expenses, or take a trip! And, getting access is as easy as a click or call.
Whatever you need, you can count on us to help make life easier.
|How much do you need?||$2,500||$5,000||$7,500|
|Your estimated monthy payment:||$64||$129||$193|
A Reset Your Debt Loan can be use to cover vacations, unexpected expenses, special purchases, bill consolidation, or any other purpose you need. Plus, it’s as easy as a click or phone call to secure the financing you need.
* Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) vary and are dependent on individual credit history. Rates are available as of January 1, 2023, and are subject to change without notice. Offer is not available for loans currently financed with CVF Credit Union. Estimated payment examples is based on term of 48 months and rate of 10.99% APR.
0% for 6 months
CVF makes it easy to keep your resolutions of saving money and paying down debt faster. You can enjoy 0% for six months on balance transfers to a new CVF VISA® card. Plus, enjoy instant perks and benefits when you use your VISA Signature Rewards Card.
- Earn 1.25% cash back* on all purchases
- Pay 0%* interest for six months on balance transfers
- Manage your card, track expenses, and make payments with our mobile app
- Consolidate those higher rate store credit cards
Whether you prefer a credit card with the lowest rate, features rewards, or gives back to Catholic Central High School, we have a credit card for every need featuring no annual fee and low, variable rates.
* New cards only. Purchase transactions that occur during the period ending the first six months from card issuance will accrue finance charges at an introductory rate of 0%. Upon the expiration of the introductory rate period (first six months from card issuance), remaining balances and future transaction will be charged the regular variable rate, which are subject to change without notice. Visit mycvf.org/current-rates for current rates.