Debit Card EMV Chip and PIN
Suspect fraud on your Debit Card? Call 1-888-297-3416
Learn how our processors help keep your account safe with DEBIT CARD FRAUD ALERTS
EMV Chip and PIN is Here
- Receive your new card and PIN. Note: You may receive your PIN before your card. The PIN and card will be sent separately.
- Activate your card when you have both card and PIN. To activate your new card call 1-800-290-7893
You can even use your new Chip and PIN Debit Card for Apple Pay transactions by adding it to your Wallet. Here’s how.
Love your PIN or change it
Smarter, safer, and better technology for your purchases.
EMV Chip and PIN technology is more sophisticated and harder to defraud. The chip creates a unique dynamic transaction code for each transaction. If hacked, the code and card information are basically rendered useless. Plus, using your PIN adds an additional layer of protection.
NEW: The majority of your Debit Card transactions will now require you to use your PIN. Swipe only terminals and transactions below certain thresholds will not ask for your PIN.
Using your EMV Chip and PIN Debit Card:
- Insert card with chip side up
- Follow prompts to enter your PIN
- Leave card in place until purchase is complete
Watch this short video from MasterCard to see how easy it is to use.