From the minute you walk through our doors or visit our online services, your banking experience will be like no other. The dedicated staff at Catholic Vantage Financial is here for you every step of the way.
Main Number: (734) 432-0212
Main Office: 36111 Five Mile Road / Livonia, MI 48154
Livonia Office Fax: (734) 432-5018
Livonia Member Service Fax: (734) 432-1240
Plymouth Office: 8817 Sheldon Road / Plymouth, MI 48170
Plymouth Office Fax: (734) 737-0365
Mortgage Center: (888) 562-6865
Audio Teller: 1-888-588-8355
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease do not include account information or account number in your email.
ROUTING AND TRANSIT NUMBER: 272482430
Simply e-mail our Member Services department at email@example.com with your specific request. (Please do NOT include your account number or account information.) Someone from our office will contact you.
Our local branches are located in Livonia and Plymouth and members have branch support nationwide through our network of Shared Branch Locations See our Branch Locations Page for details.
Customer Service Numbers
- Call our main office during business hours at 734-432-0212
ATM / Debit Card
- Report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit Card call 800-682-6075
- Report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit outside the US and Canada call collect (206) 352-3516
- Report a lost or stolen ATM & Debit Card Lost/Stolen Online
- Debit Card Activation (800) 411-6390
- Debit Card Activation outside the US and Canada, call collect (206) 352-3477
- Debit Card Activation Online
- Debit Card Pin Selection 1-877-746-6746. There is a $5 fee for this service. Please allow two (2) business days for the new PIN become effective.
Card Activation: 800-631-3197
Card Lost / Stolen: 800-449-7728
Cardholder PIN Select: 888-886-0083
Customer Service VISA Signature: 866-820-4943
Customer Service VISA Platinum: 866-820-4929
- Mail a payment: VISA Payment Services P.O. Box 37603 Philadelphia, PA 19101-0603
|Jan. 1st – New Year’s Day||Oct. 12th – Columbus Day|
|Feb. 16th – Presidents’ Day||Nov. 26th – Thanksgiving|
|April 3rd – Good Friday||Nov. 28th – Drive-Thru Open Only/Lobby Closed|
|May 23rd & 25th – Memorial Day||Dec. 24th & 25th Christmas|
|July 3rd & 4th – Independence Day||Dec. 31st & Jan. 1st New Year’s|
|Sept. 5th & 7th – Labor Day|